Thursday, October 30, 2008

Xbox 360 games galore

Wahooo there are so many good games that came out this month of October. I hope every month is like this! Hehehe. Obviously its because of the upcoming holiday season. Here are some games that I playing right now and some games that Im going to buy when I get back to Manila.

NBA 2K9 ----
I like it A LOT! A LOT! I am an avid NBA fan and having this game is a must for me. Commentators, player movements, dunks, sounds are all superior. There is only one thing I dont like. AI is sooo damn good. Once you leave a player open even if its only a bench player they will swish it. Opponents will always have a big run and they will sink every shot. And im only playing the third to the highest level of difficulty. I have mastered NBA 08 AI and this one AI is much much better. I play it more and Ill see if I can adjust. If not then I'll just lessen the difficulty level. Hehe.

Dead Space----
Horror shit. This game scares the hell out of me. Very nice graphics and superb sound, making the game scarier. The monsters in the game are very twisted and sickening. You kill them by dismembering its hands or feet. Dont play with the lights out. Gore galore! Difficulty is up there. A must buy for horror genre fans out there.


Pure------
Quad bike racing arcade style. I like. No simulation here. Its pure adrenalin, jump, air, and severe wipeouts. You get to upgrade your quadbike and honestly I dont see the point. I dont feel the upgrade but the physical appeal of the upgrades is what makes it worthwhile. Graphics and sounds are great!

Brothere in Arms- Hells Highway----
WWII galore. You have teammates to help you. AI is at its best. If you dont take cover, you will die for sure. Story is very engaging. You will love the characters. If you are a fan of first person shooting game then you have to add this to your collection.

Saints Row 2----
Havent played it yet but the video review in IGN makes this promising.

Star Wars The Force Unleashed-----
The force is strong in this one... I have only played the first stage of the game and it looks superb. You get to swing you light saber and use the force on all the storm troppers out there. Hahaha.

Fallout 3-----
Will buy i once in manila

Far Cry 2-----
Another First person shooter that deserves my (and my borthers) attention. Will also buy when I get back.


All that for just a month is too much for some... but not for me! hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment