Monday, February 06, 2012

Metro (Garbage) Deal!

Got a deal from Metro Deal for a cruise dinner for 250php per person (545 original) . It was supposed to be an eat all you can dinner. When I called to reserve, they told me that its no longer eat all you can buffet but became plated dinner instead. So I said ok as if I had a choice. I expected plated dinner, with soup, salad, main course and dessert. But was greeted with soup and their so called plated dinner. Everything in one plate!
The cruise was okay. It was windy and the sights were decent (youll se the lights from MOA). But the dinner part was terrible to say the least.
Lesson: METRO DEAL SUCK BIG TIME. I think its their responsibility to check the pictures of their ads and to make sure thats what people get. The picture when I got the deal was a picture of a eat all you can dinner with nice tables with wine. What i got was one plate dinner with cold soup and plastic tables and chairs!
Here are some pictures, see for yourself!

 Went with the wife, braeden and yaya.


 The MOA fly as background.


 The so called plated dinner that i did not bother to finish. Yuck!


 The ugly bar of the ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment