Friday, July 16, 2010

Meego brings life back to my Acer AspireOne

Thank you meego. You gave my netbook life. You see my Acer Aspire before was running windows xp. Unfortunately, it was struggling with the OS. Long boot time, sluggish performance, in short, everything was in slow motion. But with Meego for netbook, now this netbook of mine is bearable to use. It boots in seconds and all essential things are in it. I havent tested it for video playback (I will going to test it as I type this) but everything else is smooth. It uses google chrome for browsing and Im fine with it. It has im capabilities, even has facebook chat!

Ill be testing this for the remainder of the week and will update this post again in a day or two. I hope that Nokia get this OS running on their phone. Based on what I am experiencing with my netbook, it is really promising.

Update: Look like it doesnt run avi files. Ill see what can I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment