Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Nothin Much and the Declaration of ML in Maguindanao

Im writing this blog on my nokia n800. This is my gadget of the moment. All of my other gadgets are in haitus or being used less and less. To be cont...

(Written on my pc) Anyways, Im back. Let me just shoutout some of my objections on whats happening in our country today. The declaration of martial law on Maguindanao is plain overkill. I think they declared that because they want to look for all the ballots that the Ampatuans edited and hid so that GMA can win the 2004 elections. As you know, if there are no suspension of habeas corpus, and a judge signs a search warrant, the police or the military can only seize items written on the warrant, so they cannot get the cheated ballots only the guns and bullets. And if there is no declaration of martial law, then they cant go all out and do whatever they want without the Ampatuans showing the media and the Filipinos what they know about the 2004 election fraud. And dont tell me there was no cheating in Maguindanao during the last election, you can shoot me where i stand. Who would believe an election wherein the opponent did not receive even one single vote. You tell me even the poll watchers of FPJ and company did not vote for them? In any town, and city in Maguindanao? You gotta be a innocent duck to believe such bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment