Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Hello Im Back

I havent updated my blog for quite a while now. Well I have been busy with life and have no time to write. Twitter basically became my chose of blog of late but it is not as satisfying as writing long posts such as this. I will try to make an entry at a minimun of one blog per week. Just to keep this site alive. I have been maintaining this blog for two years now and i dont want to stop now.

First, I want to rant about whats happening to our political scene here in the Philippines. Can you believe that GMA is running for a congress seat right after she stepped down as the President? For me this is the lowest point of our political history. She cant get enough of the power. I really regret that i voted for her in 2004.

The maguindanao massacre also reflects to what our political climate here in our country. GMA needed the Ampatuans so that they can control and win the 2004 elections. Now they cant stop the Ampatuans because GMA owe them a lot. Its like caring for a snake that bites your ass!

Anyway for the lighter side of the news... lets now talk about my NBA Fantasy basketball. I have two leagues that im maintaining. One is with my cousins and one with friends. On my cousins, LIMFAM league im proudly sitting on the #1 spot. This is my preferred league because we can change our lineups daily. More interaction is what i like. On my second league im sitting on 5th place. Im happy with my standing right now on both leagues and I hope i can stay on top of both leagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment