Sunday, December 21, 2008

New Gadget: Sciphone i68+





I got tired of lugging around 2 phones so I bought a dual sim dual standby phone. And because Im me, I bought an Iphone clone to boot. Hehe. Here are pictures of the phone with SUN and GLOBE sim card inserted. Here is a very short review of the unit.

Pros
-Its quadband ( I dont know if its true)
-Its ad2p bluetooth compatible
-Comes with two batteris
-Shake function for music (useful) and wallpaper (not useful)
-Has g-sensor for clips and picture viewing
-Dual sim dual standy

Cons
-Forgettable camera and camcorder
-Hard to configure mms or wap or gprs for SUN
-Need to convert videos to a specific low res mp4 for it to be playable
-Battery life is good only for 1 day of heavy use or 2 days of light use (thank you for the extra batt!)
-Need to input Contacts twice, one for text messages recognition and another phone calls recognition.

Overall -- I think i can live with this phone but ill still keep my i780 for my pda needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment