Sunday, December 21, 2008

Nba fantasy update #3

I'm now on 2nd place wahooo! The first round of our schedule is now ending and its great to have at least a positive standing.

Anyway, I still havent had the chance to use my lineup at full strength because of injuries. Up to now I still have another player injured, Carlos "lampa Mo!" Boozer. An injury that was first diagnoze for 10 days now is over a month already. Dammit. Boozer is a big help on the rebound and scoring department and now im having a hard time winning these stat lines. Had to vastly tweak my lineup for my team to remain competitive. Got Rodney Stuckey of the waivers and he is helping me on my assists. Also got Jameer Nelson off waivers and he is really a big surprise. Ill never drop him again ever. Magic is winning because of him right now.

Zach Randolph is helping me bigtime with his fantasy line. With Kaman now gone from my lineup and with Boozer out of service its a good thing the Zach is having a career year. Anyways I'd also like to thank my old reliables namely, Tim Duncan, Antawn Jamison, Dirk Nowitski, and Rey Allen.

I hope this guys get their normal contributions: Allen Iverson (still playing subpar or he is just really getting older?), Michael Redd (please no more injuries and please watch your FGs %), and Andrei Kirilenko (Hey where is your usual 10, 5,5, 1,1? Do it now your killing me!)

The big surprises on my line up are: Kevin Durant (thank you for the extra stats other than points), Mike Bibby (its like your 2002-2005 season again!), and TJ Ford (my steal of the draft).

Goodbye to these guys. Marquis Daniels (love your game but I need a C on my lineup), Taddeus Young ( I need more than a scorer), and Samuel Dalembert (need consistency from you brotha, where is your rebounds!?)

Welcome to Kendrick Perkins my new addition. He's still on probation. Havent used him in a game so far.

Good luck to all of us in our family league! Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment