Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ebay.ph... behind the times

I had a problem with my ebay.ph account, I will not go into the details but I emailed their customer service and their customer representative got back to me asap. I told them about my problem and she (the representative) told me that I had to verify my identity so I can restore my account. Here the problem began. They told me I had to FAX or MAIL in my info. Whatdahell??? Am I reading this right? Ebay.ph a premier onlince auction site dont accept my infos as attachement on email or link? Am I reading this right???? They can conduct a thousand auctions daily, get MY payment via online transaction but they CANT accept email attachments for security reasons? Thats customer service for you! I expect this kind of treatment on other new online sites but on EBAY??? There something terrribly wrong with them. Sorry I just had to vent out... Its like they dont want to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment