Monday, March 17, 2008

Another Psp Update

Needed to Update my custom firmware again. From 3.52 m33, had to update it to 3.52-4 and then to 3.90m33. I had a bit of a scare bcause when I was updating my psp suddenly hung... I was scared shitless. Akala ko sira na yung psp ko. Its a big No no to turn off your psp while you are updating but I had no choice because my screen was stuck with just... "updating please wait..." and I was waiting na for about 30mins. I just braved it and I turned my psp off. Prayed hard and turned it on again... alas. it was just a premature hang. When I started it again it did not hang anymore and it just took around 20mins for the whole process. Now I'm in 3.9OE.M33 heaven and I'm playing Patapon and God of War (Great games. worth the update!).

via my Hp6965 thru wifi

No comments:

Post a Comment