Sunday, March 25, 2007

Psp game reviews part 4

MLB 07: The Show

I dont play baseball. I dont even watch regular season games. I only watch a couple of games of the championship each year. But I am really enjoying playing this game. It has full season mode and quick game mode. What I am really enjoy playing is the career mode where you create your own player and you hone up his skill until he reaches the best league in the world: MLB! I have been playing this game for a week now non-stop but my player is until now just a low rank in the batting list. I was just inked to a 4 year contract as a philly. I was in the AAA for about 3-4 days. So you see, it is really like you are the one who controls your players destiny. Controls are great. Sound and background noise is good. Even the commentators are a fun the hear. Though what they say tend to just repeat after you have played the game as much as i have. Learning curve is pretty stiff. An hour or two is not enough the really enjoy the potential of this game. Highly recommended to those who are really sports minded.

Ratings:5 out of 5 stars

NFL Street2 unleashed

Though this game is a bit old. I decided to still play it because i still dont have a football game in my collection. And i just want to declare that i am NOT disappointed. Gameplay is really fun. Learning curve is just 30-60mins then the fun begins. This is not a serious football game. It is full of fantastic moves and crispy passes and diving touchdowns! Though you still have to call offensive and defensive plays. Its really easy to learn. Game is played normally with 6 players to a team. The usual 4 plays to move 10 yards. The fun here is that you can do fancy moves like walk a wall or throw a no look behind the back pass! I recommend that you create a player and a team from scratch. Lord it over the street and after you have concquered the streets. Now, you can invade the NFL teams! Very very nice music tracks. Astig clothes and bling bling all around. You can play this game over and over and over again. For the sports minded dude!

Ratings: 4 stars out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment