Saturday, March 18, 2006

Tarantula Anyone?


Well i was browsing bidshot.com for anything useful and i came across thos ad selling tarantulas. Hehehe. I was intruiged so i texted the seller and asked how to take care of the big ass spider. he told me it was just easy. Just a small aquarium, a dish to hold water and some soil on it because the tarantula he was selling is a burrowing type. Anyway it was a Blue Cobalt Tarantula (inset). Then he told me that i just need to feed the critter twice a week. So because of his reply i really got interested. I asked for the price, ( the price posted was 2000) and he told me 1800 nalang daw. I told him ill just text him if i was really decided already. He said ok and that was that. Because I was really curious i browsed on the internet on how to take care of the tarantula, whats its temperment and the like. I found out that the said species is agreesive and is recomended only for expirience breeders. I also learned that if you drop these things, for example on the table down to the floor they will die within a week or so. Sensitive pala. But that wont be a problem cause i dont plan on handling the thing. Hehe. So now im undecided. Should i buy the critter or not?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:35 PM

    katakot naman yan, i don't think i'll be ok with having a tarantula at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:02 PM

    hey i saw your post in my search for tarantulas. i think you should buy it! for all i know the cobalt blue tarantula is one of the rare collectibles! its a good buy if you ask me.

    hey, i hope you dont mind. but does your contact sell other tarantulas? if so do you mind e-mailing me? thanks! my e-mail is: cognezans@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete