Tuesday, March 14, 2006

16 blocks

Yesterday my girlfriend and i decided to watch a movie to let time pass. We decided on watching Last Holiday but unfortunately, we were late for its screening so we decided to watch 16 blocks instead. At first i thought it woul d be just a typical Bruce Willis movie, gunfire and dead bodies everywhere ala Die Hard. But i was mistaken. The movie was better than expected. There was a story and it was entertaining enough that my girlfriend stayed awake the whole movie! She usually doze off when we watch this typical action films. Hehe. Well i recommend you watch this movie if you dont have anymore movies to watch. P.S. Side note Dont watch the Date Movie thing: acccording to my brother its full of crap. Di pa nakakatawa.
I give this 16 blocks 4 out or 5 stars for entertainment value. I am not an expert I just base my rating of personal taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment