Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Nothin to do and PG(F)MA

Well here i am again writing for the nth time today. Meron kaya talagang ngababaasa neto besides me? Meron naman siguro... kasma na dun si Bny kung meron man. hehehe. Anyway, I just want to say that wala talagang kwenta ang atin el presidente na si Ate Glo. Once again, she flipflopped on making last Monday a holiday. Hello. How hard can that be? Youre the President of the Republic for crying out loud. If you cant decide on such as small manner, how can you freakin run our country? Nako, baka ma-assassinate ako neto a. And once again this morning I read on the newspaper (philippine star) that she used taxpayers money to fund her reelection campaign. Baket ba naman kasi natin pinayagan na tumakbo pa ito sa dating eleksiyon? I for one is to blame. I unfortunately voted for this flipflopper. Dammit. Never again. I knew her tendencies but I wrongly presumed that she was better than FPJ. Now I am sure I am wrong. Atleast FPJ (I think) have the will to declare a day a holiday and not flipflopped this decision three times.
More on that in the coming days. Give me a shout out ever you have the same sentiments as me. Thanks.

4 comments:

  1. GMA is a flipping and flopping fool! Magulo na Pangulo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. choby, guess what??? .. she declared na half day daw, and we knew it mga 3pm na here sa office, so parang walang nangyari and we still continued to do work... pota!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete