Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Im off to lala land of cabanatuan

Hey guys! im off to cabanatuan where- if you still dont know I have a business with Alvin Yap (check his blog too!). Well, I dont have any kind of internet connection over there so pasensya nalang cause I cant write anything when im there. Well, if you ever had the time please visit me there! hehehe. We are a Uratex dealer over there. But you can also order from us even here in Manila. I guarrantee that the price will be lower compared to buying in SM or any other mall. Just contact me thru email and I can also deliver it to you for free-- pag ginanahan ako. Well you can see from the photo below are some of the products we are selling. Syimpre because its a Uratex store our main product is Mattresses and Foams. We sell all kinds of them. Any size and thickness just say it and we have it. So please visit us anytime! Im off... see you guys weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment