Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Grolsch Premium Lager Beer

Went to S&R over the weekend and the wife bought me beer because of its nice bottle. Just opened it now and I say this beer is good tasting as well.

Look at the bottle and judge for yourself.
Based on the label this contains 5% alcohol content.


Here is the name of the beer



Here is the bottle. See the unique cap?
Here is the close up of the cop unopened. 
Here it is open and ready to be consumed.
What I like about this bottle is that its reusable because the cap is resealable! I might pour my San Mig Light into this bottle one of these days! Haha.

Made some research about this beer and came up with some useful links. One is from Wikipedia and one from the Beer Advocate.

Im no beer critic but I will drink this beer again if ever given an opportunity. Its not as hard as a San Mig Light, my drink of choice, its smoother going down.

Ok, I shall enjoy this beer. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment