Saturday, July 02, 2011

Samsung galaxy tab av cable



Well I just got my galaxy tab av cable from the mail. First impression is that it simply works. You attach it to your tab, attach it to the tv and viola your screen is now projected on to the tv! Quite neat for sharing video files and pictures to friends and family.

I also upgraded to gingerbread or 2.3.3 and I have seen a mark improvement from the tab. For one, it does not hang as often as before. Battery life also improved. And everything is a bit tad faster. One program I saw that significantly improved is the CamScanner. Before picture preview was just a black screen but now you can see the picture before accepting it to be saved.

All in all im reakky enjoying the tab. As a ebook reader, for internet surfing, watching some movies and taking HD videos of my son. So far this is the best gadget I have laid my hands on and I swear I dont ever out it down!

So if you want a tablet, I say get this one.



posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment