Sunday, April 03, 2011

Samsung Galaxy Tab

Damn!

Im so happy Im now a proud owner of a Samsung Galaxy Tab. Ive been craving for this device for such a long time now. And because the price of this device suddenly dropped, it became gettable. Hehehe. Im writing this blog thru the tab. All expectations met. Im really loving the size of the screen. Looking at my tweeter timeline with the huge screen has become very pleasant. Astig talaga. One downside though is I expect a better battery life than what I am getting. Ive been using the tab the whole day and the batt is now 35%. Not bad really but I expect more juice honestly. I think I have to tweak some of my settings get a more decent battery life.

Thats all for now. Pics and more about the galaxy tab in the upcoming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment