Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Recurring Foot Problems

Finally, my foot is well. Last wed, I woke up with ankle sprain pain on my right foot. The big problem was I did not do anything physically to get sprained. So I consulted with my two friend doctors, Doc Zalveen and Doc Eric. They told me to get my blood tested and so I did. The diagnosis was mild bacterial infection. I did not know that a bacterial infection can do this. So anyways, I drank antibiotic 2x a day for 5 days, and I can walk without pain again. Thank you to my doctors!

I just want to write about this is because I want to remember when this happened to me. Im having these foot pains for quite some time now. Before my right foot got "sprained", I was also having problems with my left heel. I think I have mild, gout or something. If ever this happens again I think Ill visit a rheumatic doctor again. I visited one doctor last year I think and she said that I have a low tolerance for uric acid. This means that I have normal uric acid level but I easily feel pain associated with high uric acid, hence gout.

I drink beer but not as often as before. So thats the only thing I think that can contribute to my high uric acid if ever.

So anyways, now it is noted. I got my gout attack 3rd week of May, and had this mild bacterial infection during the 1st week of june.

Hope this dont happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment