Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Nokia Internet Tablet N800

I recently purchased a second hand NIT (Nokia Internet Tablet). It was well taken care of and was still in fairly good condition. Since my purchase... I cant put it down! It was fairly useful to me. I can check the net on the go... I dont have to have my big laptop to lug around. It has a fairly good media player... so i can listen to music with it too. I popped in my 16gig SDHC and it is working perfectly with it... I still have 10 gig of free space left!

The best of all... the software for it is... wait for it... FREE. Yes absolutely free. As of now there are 400+ programs for it. Im checking them one by one. But as of now these are some useful apps i use:

FBreader- for my ebooks... (current book Clear and Present Danger)
Midori - best browser that works with facebook and mafiawars. LOL
Radio Streaming - now i can listen to my favorite radio programs.. like dos por dos (dzmm) anytime.

Battery life is so far satisfactory. No complains because im always near an outlet anyway.

Thing I want to do is pair it with my phone so i can use it as modem. Tried once but failed. I will try again any day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment