Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Windows 6.1 upgrade on my Samsung i780

I have updated my i780 from 6.0 to 6.1. Im just having a problem with its mouse. It doesnt work anymore. Dpad is also malfunctioning. The button can only click now. Hassle. But I dont know a work around so i have to live with it. Im finding a custom firmware on the net but I dont know how to install it but once a get the upgrade bug again then I try to find out if this custom firmware can address the malfunctioning mouse of my i780.

Anyway, thats the only thing that is wrong with it and overall im satisfied with the upgrade. I like the built in Opera browser and the Samsung Today screen.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:19 AM

    Better you try do reinstall the firmware again from the begining.

    This is other website upgrade i780 firmware to Windows Mobile 6.1:
    http://www.topresource.net/info/54/simple_to_upgrade_samsung_sgh_i780_firmware_windows_mobile_61.html>upgrade i780 firmware to Windows Mobil 6.1

    ReplyDelete