Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Meralco Appliance Calculator

Just got guilty from running my laptop 24 hours a day and I tried calculating how much it costs running it this way. So I found this Meralco Appliance Calculator and plugged in my details and..tada! It costs Php420 a month (theoretically if I dont switch off my lappy off for a month!) to run this thing. Well from averaging my use i think its close to 300-35o Php a month. If i include my Smartbro bill Php 999 then Im throwing Php1,350 a month. If i download 3 movies a week and 4-5 episodes then it costs (1350/44) 30bucks per movie or episode. Haha. Soryy I just have too much time tonight. Waiting for my downloads to finish.

Try to calculate your own Costing Here.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:39 PM

    well atleast it answered my question if one can save more to "buy" or download. -- :)

    ReplyDelete