Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Warrock.ph ROCKS!

I have been playing this online game for about 2 months now and I just want to say that it R-O-C-K-S! Its a free online game ala counter strike! Its from abs-cbn interactive. Though the gameplay is not as smooth as counter-strike, as long as its free and with a hundred online buddies to play with, im not gonna complain. It has 3 kinds of combat systems. One is ala Counter-Strike, guns only. Second is mini-war map where you can ride motorcycles and hummers and steal flags from the other team. The third one is just like the 2nd map but with a way way bigger map, with tanks and more players! Anyway, I hope you CS fans out there try playing this online game and maybe we shall see each other in battle! My username there is acpone. Hope to see you guys there!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:41 AM

    can you make me an warrock.ph account?

    ReplyDelete