Thursday, August 10, 2006

Stuck in the middle of the Province

Well im here in the province. Not in Cabanatuan but in Bongabon. Well atleast there is an internet connection here. But there is no cable tv. Unlike Cab where there are places i can go and friends to visit, here im just stuck inside the house. I wake up 6am and close the store around 530pm. That 11 and 1/2 hours of work for you. But I feel this is something I have to do to help my family and our future so I"ll do anything for us to make it. I just miss manila because my life is really there. But working here in bongabs is better than starving, or not contributing anything to my family so here I am. Kaya naman e. I"ll just take it one day at a time and everything will be all right. Buti nalang talaga my gf is understanding. Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment