Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Damn Detroit!

Meeeeeeeennnn... I cant believe it. The Detriot Pistons has once again dug a deep deep whole for themselves. They are down 3-1 versus the unbelievable Miami Heat. I thought the Pistons would get a pretty decent fight from the Heat but being beaten black and blue.... its bad. I just hope that they can win two more games so that this series can go to a game 7. In game 7s anything can happen. Well i just wanna congratulate Tiu for believing Heat can do it. I just hope that the Pistons alteast put up a good fight. Lets see where the ball rolls in Game 5. Im keeping my fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it as well. They were doing so well in the series, then they suddenly went downhill against the Miami Heat. The Heat, on the otherhand, have been getting better and better. I just hope that the Pistons would get back to their old form before it's too late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:52 PM

    Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »

    ReplyDelete