Monday, April 10, 2006

Im back!

Im momentarily back from my long haitus from the province. I havent been updating my blog because there is no internet connection in my small town in the province. Well, are you gonna ask what i have been doing? Well let the pictures tell you. Here are some pictures of what i have encountered in the 2 plus weeks i have been in the province:
Here is what we do, buy onions from the farmers and segregate them.
Then we resack them. These are ready to be shipped to the storage for safekeeping for up to 6 months.
Here is a pic of how the farmers bring the onions to us via the so called "kuliglig" because thats what this thing sounds like on the road.
This is the smallest water melon i have seen in my life. Saw this thing lying in the middle of a farm.
Anyway, ill be off again in a while to go back to the province once again. Till my next blog! Hope it wont be that long of a wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment