Wednesday, February 22, 2006

New Gadget

Finally, after a long long long wait i have one! I have a laptop. Though its only second hand. Its still my first and im very happy with it. Well I wasnt really looking for a laptop or planning on buying. Though i really want one i cant really afford it. But I saw this mean machine on ebay in such a bargain price i cant resist to urge to get the steal of the century. The seller was a very honest and accomadating ebayer. He even helped me on a little problem after the sale was finish and done with. Thanks Bong!
Well its a Compaq Armada M300. Well though it only runs on Pentium III it has done what i have wanted it to do. It has built in modem, runs on XP, has 2 usb ports, infrared. That really all that i need. It aslo has a built it ethernet port, which i wasnt really expecting. And thanks to my barkada BNY, it has also become wi-fi ready (through a pcmcia port card)!
Well here is the pic the new member of my geek family.

No comments:

Post a Comment