Monday, September 19, 2005

Iam back


Yes I am definitely back. No more problems with DSL connection! Hoorayyy! Well because I am just a recent DSLer Im really busy now downloading stuff on the NET. My first ever target is The Shield. I dont know if you watch the series but its now on its 4th season on AXN. Well I just got hooked on this show during its 3rd season that is why I am downloading the 1st and 2nd seasons of the show so I can catch up. Now that I am finished with downloading the 1st season, I am now on the process of coverting the damn avi formatted downloads to mpeg1 so I can watch it on my ever reliable orange dvd player ( it can play all sorts of movie files its packing great!). At first I started converting the avis to vcd format using NERO but the damn thing keeps giving me problems. First, it inverted the screen and on my second try there was no volume. Arrgh. Fortunately with the help of pareng Tiu he introduce me to this program called Canopus Pro. WIth this program I am now able to convert properly though the conversion is kind of slow. But its better than nothing. 4 episodes done and 9 more to go! Hehehehe.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:18 PM

    hi! congrats on your reconnection with DSL. May your relationship thrive undisturbed. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete